Kar Group - Home
  • Home
  • Fields of Operation
  • Construction
  • KAR City Housing

KAR CITY HOUSING COMPLEX - DUHOK

Change Image

KAR Group will construct a new housing complex provided with the best modern design of houses and all the infrastructure services and green areas with a best appropriate architectural up to date system Design in a vital area west of Duhok city on the road to zakho 6km west of Sumail district and 15 km west of Duhok city on a land of 375000m2 distributed on the 4 phases of the project:

  • Sector no. 7 on an area of 94500m2
  • Sector no. 8 on an area of 92500m2
  • Sector no. 9 on an area of 54900m2
  • Sector no. 10 on an area of 133100m2

Project Execution Phases

After all survey was completed and the required design achieved by our engineers and architects, the project was divided into two stages-

Stage no. 1

Composed of sectors 7 &8 containing 336 houses of a land 200m2 each of one storey in addition to all other services including, roads, sanitary, rainy water drainage, drinking water, green areas and electrical networks. This will be constructed on an area of 67200m2 composing 36% of the land of these two sectors, and the remaining will be for other services and infrastructure.

Stage no.2

Composed of sectors 9& 10 containing 164 houses of 300m2 each of two storey in addition to all other services including, roads, sanitary, rainy water drainage, drinking water, green areas, electrical networks, . This will be constructed on an area of 49200m2 composing 27% of the land of these two sectors, and the remaining 73%will be for other services and infrastructure.

Brighter Kurdistan

Better Kurdistan

The power of network is the key of success

Connect With Us

We're social people, so get in touch. Follow us and be the first to hear news and get updates.


Contact Information

Kar Group HeadOffice

  • Apartment 8, 1st Floor, Building J, Naz City, Erbil, Iraq
  • 0066 2244 083
  • 0066 2244 000

Contact Us


Our Regional Offices

  • Office1, Erbil, Iraq
  • Office2, Erbil, Iraq
  • Office3, Erbil, Iraq
  • Office1, Baghdad, Iraq
  • Office2, Basrah, Iraq
  • Office1, Najaf, Iraq
  • Office1, Samawa, Iraq
  • Office1, Istanbuk, Turkey
  • Office1, Dubai, UAE

Kar on Map

Built and Designed for Kar Group
Copyright © 2013 KAR GROUP